Joining Packages

• Comprehensive resume – including credits and full CV
  • Contact Details
  • Simple to use DIY Editing
  • Access to Audition Calls and Production Companies
  • Access to upgrading courses

Price: $150

(Lasalle and NAFA acting students have a similar but discounted package at $80)

Click Here to Join Actors / Voice Talents Package

Actors Annual Subscription and Photo Package

(Don’t have professional photos? This package is for you)

The Photo Package is with Black Box Photography

• Digital Photography – Studio Photoshoot
  • Choice of 2 looks (casual and formal)
  • Headshot, Mid-Shot and Full Body Shots at different angles

• Access to upgrading courses

Price: $280

Click Here to Join Actors / Photo Package

Purchase Photo Package separately

The Photo Package is with Black Box Photography

• Digital Photography – Studio Photoshoot
  • Choice of 2 looks (casual and formal)
  • Headshot, Mid-Shot and Full Body Shots at different angles
  • Soft Copies delivered on CD Rom

Price: $130

Be Featured

Be featured on the side bar and on the browse page.
Once Registered: add this from “My Account” page
click on [ADD FEATURING]

Price: $35 (for 3 months)

Crew / Post Production Package

• 12 month online presence
  • 1 Headshot, 3 other shots
  • Comprehensive resume
  • Contact Details
  • Simple to use DIY Editing
  • Post up to 10 auditions at a time
  • Use any of the search functions

Price: Currently Free

Click Here to Join Now

Production Companies / Casting Agents Package

• 24 hr access 365 days a yr
  • Ease of use
  • Time saving
  • Search options
  • Post audition notices
  • Get to see Fresh faces
  • No need for mass or walk in auditions
  • Mailer updates
  • Have an online presence linked to your website

Price: Currently Free

Click Here to Join Now

Agency Package

• Upload and control ALL  your actors profiles
  • Access it 24/7
  • Get all your actors on AADB at a discounted rate
  • All actors profiles are full featured
  • Have all correspondence to your actors come to your email box

Price: $150 for Agency Subscription ( each actor profile is $110 – $40 discount)

Click Here to Join under Agency Subscription

Locations Package

• 12 month online presence
  • Have your product, brand or location on TV for minimal outlay
  • Upload 4 photos of your location or brand / product
  • Comprehensive description area
  • Contact Details
  • Simple to use DIY Editing
  • Access to Production Companies
  • Ability to define your needs – logo placement, fee, advertising, product placement.

Price: Currently Free

Click Here to Join Locations Package

86 Responses to “Joining Packages”

1. Jacob says:

Hi

I am currently in SMU and would like to register as an AADB member as well, would i be eligible to register the same package as the Lasalle/NAFA students.

Regards
    Jacob

2. AADB Admin says:

Yes, sure – SMU students may join under Lasalle/ NAFA student plan.
    Just make sure you mention that you’re at SMU in your Bio.

Regards,
    AADB Admin

3. Shanny says:

Hi there

I am at the age of 14 and would like to register as an AADB member, would i be eligible to register as being just a model?

Regards,
    Shanny

4. AADB Admin says:

Hi Shanny, Best way is to register as an ACTOR – and then put yourself up under the NEWCOMER section. Many models or new actors start there and you’ll find many production companies including mediacorp will look in this section to find new faces.

5. ADP says:

Hello, I already have professional photos (portraits and headshots) taken at Instant Glamour. How much do you charge just to create a profile, upload photos, make a showreel and apply for auditions? Thanks!

6. AADB Admin says:

It’s $150 a year to be able to upload an ACTORS profile, 8 photos, showreel and VO reel. You have full control of this all the time and you can apply to as many auditions as you like. We have sometimes over 2 auditions a day posted. Also, production companies, directors and casting agents can search for you if you have a profile – the best way to market yourself as an actor.

7. Jona says:

I think this is a superb good avenue for casting calls and ads. Like got lots of information!

8. Wendy says:

Hi! I’m a professional voice coach and I’ve been referred to this website to get listed. I’ve noticed that there’s no category for this and I would like to join in and open up sessions for people looking to work on their voices. How should I go about with the joining package?

9. AADB Admin says:

Hi Wendy, We’ve finally added the Courses / Training subscription and category. It’ll be $150 per year to subscribe – same as actors subscription. This will allow you to post a profile in the COURSES / TRAINING category and to post bulletin notices in the BULLETIN BOARD.
    To sign up – just click on NEW MEMBER SIGN UP and choose the COURSES subscription plan at the bottom of the page. Payment is online via paypal or credit / debit card.

10. Jie says:

Hi,

I’m interested to sign up as a Makeup artist. Which package do I fall under? and if I am a university student, will I be eligible for the NAFA/Laselle offer too?

thanks! ^.^

11. Ellen says:

hi, are students from NYU Tisch Asia or MDIS eligible for the NAFA / Lasalle student package?

12. pearl says:

hi!
    noticed that SMU, Lasalle & NAFA students have a discount on the package. What about SP students?
    Also, can I get my standard black-and-white headshot done at any studio?
    thanks!

13. AADB Admin says:

As long as you have a valid student pass you may use the NAFA / Lasalle student package. Yes, you can get a standard headshot at any studio. It doesn’t have to be black and white – in fact most headshots nowadays are in colour.

14. LINDA ONG says:

i 9 age old .i dreams become actresses film .tv ,i want applay .how i can do ?

15. AADB Admin says:

You need to ask your parents to help you register in AADB as an actor.

16. AADB Admin says:

Yes they are.

17. AADB Admin says:

You can sign up under CREW. Unfortunately, we don’t offer student rates for crew.

18. gan says:

professional location sound recordist and Audio post

19. AADB Admin says:

Hi Gan, you may want to join under NEW MEMBER SIGN UP and join under CREW. Then create a full profile under CREW > Sound.

20. Jackie says:

Hi I’m a freelance makeup artist. Which package do I take up if I want to publish my service here?

21. AADB Admin says:

For makeup – sign up under CREW / Post Production. Then you can create a profile under CREW > MAKE UP.
    Once you’ve created a profile you can also contact production companies from within AADB and RECOMMEND your profile to them. Just go to your own profile – click RECOMMEND and copy and paste any emails of production companies into the fields. The companies will get a link directly to your PROFILE (that you just created) and they’ll know where to find you!

Leanne.

22. eunice says:

i read from an earlier reply that as long as there’s a valid student pass the package would be $80 instead of $150? i’m from nus

23. AADB Admin says:

Sure Eunice, just email us a copy of your valid student pass to: castwell@aadb.com.sg. Once you’ve done that you may go ahead and sign up for the $80 package.

24. Sabrina lau says:

I would like to enroll my two gals age 3 n 5 for casting.
    Pls advice the procedure. Thanks!

25. Frazel says:

Hi,i wander if i will have to pay just to read and know about the different details for casting calls.

26. eunice says:

Must I have a professional head-shot if I’m trying for the trial?

27. AADB Admin says:

No you don’t need a professional head-shot if you’re just trying it out.

28. AADB Admin says:

Yes you do.

29. AADB Admin says:

They have to join under two different accounts. You can sign up under NEW MEMBER SIGN UP – then click on ACTORS ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION. You can also choose the photography package if they need some professional photos but it’s not a requirement. It’s a FREE TRIAL for the first month but thereafter it’s $150 per year. Once you’ve created a profile for them you can check the audition listings and apply for any that suit your girls.

30. Claudia says:

If I had just quit my job as a model with my agency and it is stated in my contract that I can’t pursue any form of entertainment work for the next 9 months if not i would be liable to a charge of $10000, would it still be viable for me to join aadb?

31. AADB Admin says:

I’m afraid we can’t really advise you on this – you’d have to get legal advice.

32. Yvette says:

Hi I’ve tried to sign up as a new member (actor) and I type in my email address and there is no URL link sent to my address. I’ve tried two different email accounts – both hotmail.

Please help!

33. AADB Admin says:

You should check your junk mail folder – sometimes it might end up there. Do try again and if it still doesn’t work send us an email and we’ll try from our side. In the email you’ll have to provide the email address you’d like as your login, a password, your phone number.

34. dion lee says:

I am 17 male student…i am new and do not have any experience at all…i am looking for a opportunity for programme hosting…as a host

35. AADB Admin says:

You can just sign up and try – it’s a FREE one month trial. If you want to host – you should try and create a short video hosting reel of you doing some demo hosting. Then you can attach this to your profile on AADB. This will give you the best chance of success breaking into hosting.

36. Lynn says:

Student on holiday looking for calefare jobs? Any suggestions how I can go about finding them?

37. Student says:

Hi, currently i am schooling in poly and would like to do freelance editting or crew. which package should i sign up for?

38. dione says:

will there still be a free one month trial if i opt for the NAFA / Lasalle student package ?

39. Daw says:

I am interested to be a calefare. Is there anyways?

40. AADB Admin says:

We will be adding a calefare section soon – keep watching this space!

41. AADB Admin says:

Unfortunately, no. Only the main package.

42. AADB Admin says:

Sign up under Crew – then create a post in crew with all your experience. You can then contact production houses individually through the site and let them know what you’re happy and capable of doing for them.

43. AADB Admin says:

Unfortunately, no – only for the main actor package.

44. AADB Admin says:

Sign up under CREW/ Post Production and create your profile under that category.

45. AADB Admin says:

We will be adding a calefare section soon.

46. Janice says:

hi, i’m 18 and would like to sign up for actress, which package should i get?

47. hi i am 14 year old i had dreaming to be a suri actor since i was in 6 years old if you are pity to take as actress do contact me pls on thins no.82325635.thank you

48. AADB Admin says:

You can join under ACTORS ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION or the ACTION PACKAGE. But you’ll have to ask your parents to join for you because you’re under 16.
    Just ask them to click on NEW MEMBER SIGN UP – choose the package above and follow the prompts. Then you can start auditioning and put up your profile so directors can call you for auditions.

49. Evon says:

I always wanted to act on tv. May I know how high is the chance that I will get a role? And how to I put myself under newcomer section?

50. AADB Admin says:

Yes, there is a good chance you can get roles as a new comer. Producers are always looking for new faces. But you must put in work too – take classes, study and put up a good profile with good professional photos on AADB. To join just click on NEW MEMBER SIGN UP and join under ACTORS ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION. Then you can place a profile under NEW COMER once you’re logged in.